Detailed Job description / requirements:
Date of Publication: 20 June 2022
ADRA serves in more than 118 countries to bring long-term development programs and immediate emergency response to communities through a network of global offices. Since 1987 ADRA Nepal has operated portfolios in the Health, Economic Development and Livelihood, and Disaster Risk Management sectors.
Interested female candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, religion or ethnic affiliation are encouraged to apply for this opportunity.
Duration: Minimum 3 months (with possibility to extension for few months)
Intern/Trainee-Finance will be worked under the overall supervision of the Administration and Finance Director; the intern will be coached by the Finance Manager.
- Prior experience of conducting audit/Financial review of NGOs/INGOs
- Prior work experience of 2 years working in Chartered Accountancy Firm
Qualification and Competencies:
- CA/ACCA (full or partial qualified)
- Good writing and speaking in English
- Computer skills in MS Excel, MS Word, Microsoft Outlook
- Disciplined, eager to learn new things and attention to details, yet able to keep up with tight deadlines as/ when needed.
“ADRA is a Child Safe Organization with zero tolerance on Child abuse and screens applicants for suitability to work with children.”
Suitable candidates are encouraged to submit their application on this https://adra.formalto.app/m8Gvfbd3cw Applications must be submitted no later than 27 June 2022
The detail TOR of Intern/Trainee-Finance is available at ADRA Nepal’s webpage http://adranepal.org/?p=3614
“ADRA is an equal opportunity employer.”
Only short-listed candidates will be called for further screening process.
ADRA Nepal reserves the right to accept or reject applications during screening process.
Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.