Interior Designer/Site Supervisor
Detailed Job description / requirements:
A rapidly growing Modular furniture and interior company is actively looking for an artful Interior designer to undertake a variety of space designing projects. The designer will deal with design from conceptual development and liaising with the stakeholders to managing and executing the design.
The goal is to design practical spaces but yet visually pleasing.
- Site study, site measurement, planning layout, Design
- Site visit from conceptualization to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Supervise work progress
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions, and best practices
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture, and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works or ideas
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Bachelor degree in Interior Design or similar intermediate degree
- Should Possess two-wheeler license
Note: No bar for deserving candidates, Freshers are encouraged to apply
Send your updated CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org