Infrastructure Engineer ( Network and Server Admin)
BerryBytes develop computer vision technologies using Machine Learning and AI and offers Cloud Native Application solutions. We bring the perfect combination of talent and technology to help our customers overcome their most significant challenges.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for a Server and Network Engineer to be responsible for our data center infrastructure. As a member of NOC engineering team, you will be in involved in System/Network Administration. You'll be responsible for planning and building tools for system configuration and provisioning. This role also will be responsible for maintaining any required infrastructure SLAs both internal and external to the business. Our team is extremely collaborative. Interested candidates must be self-motivated, willing to learn, and willing to share new ideas to improve our team and process.
What you'll be working on:
- OpenStack Administration and Troubleshooting
- Managing AWS resources.
- Network device configuration and management (Cisco, PFSense, IPTables, Open vSwitch)
- Coordinating with NOC engineer for Racking and cabling servers and other equipment
- Maintaining the integrity of global data centers
- Performing Windows & Linux server administration in AWS/OpenStack
- Deploy OpenStack infrastructure and maintain OpenStack infrastructure
- 3+ years of hands-on data center engineering experience
- Previous experience doing network and system administration
- Familiarity with HP, IBM, and Dell Servers, Blades, SAN and Cisco equipment
- Previous experience working with backup software
- Previous hands-on Windows and Linux server administration experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal team members and external vendors
- Must be a team player and self-starter
- Strong documentation skills to capture architecture details, procedures, and other relevant
- Minimum 5+ years experience with Linux systems.
- Working knowledge of Chef, Ansible, or other Configuration Management
- Experience in leading scripting tools (Python/Ruby/Bash etc)
- Docker and Kubernetes Experiences.
Experience with relational database administration and SQL
Experience with Redis, MongoDB, Memcached, Cassandra, or other non-relational storage
Drop your latest resume at email@example.com