In-House Graphic Designer
We are a leading independent wine house and trading company in Nepal, specializing in offering exclusive wines from around the world, many from boutique producers and established world renowned wineries. Our wide range of wines are carefully selected by us to ensure we offer the very best combination of quality, value and choice, catering for all tastes. High quality customer service is at the fore of everything we do. Because of our passion for wine we have continued to evolve since establishing in 2010. We currently sell our wines to corporate clients, hotels, multicultural restaurants, wine bars, clubs and individual customers. Drinking wine is a celebration of life, good food and of special company. With Vesper Fine Wines and delicious Italian and Continental cuisine at our restaurant, you are guaranteed to experience a greater level of enjoyment and satisfaction.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
In-House Graphic Designer
We are seeking a creative and motivated Graphic Designer to join our in-house marketing team. The ideal candidate must be able to work as part of the team to create graphic design elements for various email/or social media campaigns, assist with various in-house design needs, and will assist in any other creative needs as necessary. This position will report to the Director of Marketing and Business Development and requires a strong work partnership with the Marketing Department.
Support the Marketing and Sales departments in the creation of all marketing, sales and training tools. Assist in creating work for multi-platform social media assets. Work collaboratively and constructively on all creative projects with the team. Have solid experience in file preparation (for both PRINT and WEB) needed to deliver final assets into the production environment. Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the Vesper’s guidelines and overall objectives. Contribute to fresh and new concepts and content for the website,
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in graphic design with a consumer-facing company.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite in a Mac environment - primarily AI, PSD, InDesign.
- Thorough understanding of typographical principles, layout and current digital design best practices
- Impeccable file management and organizational skills
- Strong Work ethic, deadline-oriented, excellent communication ability.
- Desire to learn new things and keep abreast of the world of health and wellness, design, social media, and commerce.
- Flexible and positive attitude.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Good aesthetic sense with a passion for design and a genuine interest to learn.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Brand knowledge is a plus.
- Self-starting, highly energetic style, with an ability to work effectively with a broad range of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- A highly innovative and creative thinker, who has a deep understanding and passion for trends in food and nutrition.
- A hands-on team player who has a visible, effective leadership style. Good listener, strong communication skills, flexible and fair.
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation, verbal and written skills.
- Able to be decisive and demonstrate good decision-making skills in high energy, fast-paced environment with minor guidance or support.
- A reputation of integrity, high intelligence, creativity and the ability to exercise good judgment.
- Ability to leverage knowledge and resources outside of direct reporting lines.
- A full-time position
- 30 days annual leave
- Meal on duty
- Other Benefits
- APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
Unless your experience matches our job description, we will not confirm receipt of your application. Please send your full resume details with photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word format or PDF as an attachment with (MSR) in the subject line. We will then respond to you with further information on the above assignment. We look forward to hearing from you.
Ashank SJB Rana
THE VESPER HOUSE P. LTD.