Human Resource Officer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Shechen Karuna is a non-profit organization works in healthcare, education, and community development for people who are economically challenged and under-served. Shechen Karuna has been supporting the people of Nepal since 2019 in various districts through the interventions mentioned above.
Human Resource Officer Vacancy
Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director, the Human Resource Officer is responsible for transparent implementation of HR strategies in Shechen Karuna office. He/she will be part of the team that will develop, analyze, interpret and apply Human Resource policies, rules and regulations, establish internal procedures, formulate new HR programs, and provide innovative solutions to a wide spectrum of complex HR issues. The HR Office will promote a collaborative, staff-oriented approach and contribute to the maintenance of high staff morale.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development and implementation of Human Resource policies and strategies
- Effective HR management
- Staff performance management and career development
- Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing
- Development and management of staff engagement plans
- Develop, implement and monitor HR policies and strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall vision and values of Shechen Karuna.
- Manage overall recruitment and selection process of the organization.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing expectations, demands, grievances issues, and handling collective bargaining.
- Support current and future HR needs of the organization through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Prepare Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and oversee and manage performance appraisal system that drives high performance and motivation.
- Assess training needs and monitor to apply and monitor training & development programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by coordinating with other departments throughout human resource management.
- Implement and monitor HRMS software applications, usage, and trainings.
- Report to Executive Director and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Coordinate with department heads for job analysis and update job descriptions as and when required.
- Monitor HR related procurement and ensure availability of necessary applies at all times.
- Conduct periodic HR audit and ensure proper documentation is fulfilled as per the guidelines
- Maintain good relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Other as informed by management team for betterment of HR Functions and business activities.
Experienced Required: 3 years
Professional Skills Required:
Interpersonal, Counselling, Leadership, Communication, Time Management, Presentation
- Master’s degree in Business Management with specialization or formal training in Human Resources Management
- Good communication and listening skills
- Strong interest in people and interpersonal relations
- Interest in development and personal growth in staff
- Good presentation skills
- Strong in both, verbal and written communication – good listener
- Good time-management and ability to multi-task
- Fluent in English and local language
- Computer skills and proficient in MS-office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To apply for the position, please send an email to: email@example.com – with an updated CV, passport photo, citizenship certificate, and application letter mentioning the position applied for in the subject of the email.
Deadline: 3 February 2022