We are a software company headquartered in the Netherlands. Our team in Nepal provide outsourcing services in software development primarily to European customers. Our core expertise are the development of ERP systems in Progress platform, Mobile Apps Development, SAP Business Intelligence/ Business Object (BI/BO) solution. We work with a variety of software technologies including Progress OpenEdge, PHP, Magento,iOS, Android, Windows, .NET, Flash/Flex and many more. For detailed information on Javra Software Nepal Pvt. Ltd please visit www.javra.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
HR Officer is an HR professional responsible for providing support in the various human resources and functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring, and employee counseling.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Work closely with various departments, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Plan, implement and manage the Talent Acquisition strategy.
- Recruit staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Create, implement and manage onboarding plans.
- Plan and deliver training, including new staff inductions.
- Analyse training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Plan and implement training programs.
- Provide counseling and support on policies and procedures.
- Liaise with the different departments involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety.
- Advice on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Deal with grievances and implement disciplinary procedures.
- Develop HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Develop and implement policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork.
- Adhere to laws and regulations.
Requirement and qualifications:
- MBA preferred or any degree holder in the specific field.
- 2-3 years' experience in the Human Resource area is preferable.
You have the following experience and profile:
- Proactive, energetic, flexible, influential and posse’s leadership qualities.
- Must be a detailed orientation and strategic thinking with never give up attitude
- Decision maker and posse’s effective problem-solving skills with a great deal of patience.
- Highly negotiation ability and ability to speak up for the right in any situation.
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral communication skills.
You have knowledge and experience with:
- Demonstrate the ability to negotiate with employees and management for the smooth functioning of human resources in the company.
- Knowledge of the labor law Act is preferable
- A good network with local organizations, institutes, and knowledge of the human resource market.
- Proven experience in conflict management if occurred, or negotiation with manpower.
- Proven ability to cope up with conflict, stress, and human resource crisis situation.