Founded in 2014, UXCam strives to be the best qualitative analysis tool for apps worldwide. We are providing a product that advances the way our customers think about their User Experience. To do this, we are searching for the best talents around the globe, while having a culture that supports open feedback and constant improvement. We are a U.S. based C-corp with subsidiaries in England and Nepal. We are proudly backed by prominent Silicon valley investors including 500 Startups. Learn more about us: https://uxcam.com/about
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Ability to respond to inquiries and requests from employees
- Assist on hiring and Interview schedule
- Assist Onboarding and Offboarding
- Assisting everyday HR business
- Maintain employee database and management
- Work Closely with Admin & Finance department for Event Management and employee information
- Should have more than 2 years of experience in HR functions.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Pleasant personality and should be able to execute tasks on time.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Basic Knowledge of Nepal Labor Law
- Lunch at office
- Attractive Salary
- Communication Allowance
- PF, Gratuity , Festival allowance benefits
- Family Medical Insurance Benefits
- Learning and Development