EKbana Solutions is R&D focused company with proven track record of delivering quality solutions to Global Clients. We work on latest technology and provide solutions to upcoming tech companies in US, Japan, Singapore and Nepal. Being focused on R&D, we always invest/work in latest global trends and encourage our team members to come-up with new ideas to create better solutions. We relentlessly encourage our team members to work in latest technology and upgrade team's knowledge by providing best possible learning tools.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for a talented and motivated HR Officer at EKbana to be part of the team, which has been providing quality services on the web, mobile and cloud application development to our clients globally.
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
- Assist with recruitment of potential applicants
- Update online job posting requirements when needed
- Coordinate HR projects such as meetings or surveys
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Assist in explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Completed BBA/BBS or related education with a specialization in HR.
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations is a plus point.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.