HR & Admin Officer
NAXA is a Geo-IT company based in Kathmandu, Nepal. The company holds specific expertise in digital mapping, geodata management and development of map-centric applications . It has been working on the fusion of mapping and IT to develop software programs that can help in making data driven decisions. The primary domain of the company is in collecting and analysing geo-tagged data to turn them into information that can facilitate better decision making. The company is working relentlessly on the use of IT solutions for better collection, management and visualization of geo-tagged data. NAXA was founded by Geomatics Engineers who specialize in GIS mapping, geo-database management and visualization. The team comprises of highly skilled software developers, GIS professionals and data analysts. The interest and approach of NAXA is in conceptualization of ideas, design of smart solutions and implementation/institutionalization of these to solve contemporary problems.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
If you are willing to boost the performance of a team of engineers and IT experts that are working to innovate and solve global problems, this is your opportunity. NAXA is in need of a highly motivated HR and Administration Officer to take care of our team. But remember, besides all the qualifications, you need to have that pro-activeness, curiosity, communicative and drive for perfection.
You are expected to deliver the following if selected for this position:
- Systematically operate all HR processes from hiring to termination
- Create and implement the most customized review and growth process
- Prioritize your work with help from your manager and operate with limited discretion
- Keep team members informed of issues that affect you and escalating concerns promptly and appropriately with limited guidance from your manager or team members.
- Ability to manage directly assigned tasks and on-call duties gracefully
- Maintain team member database along with individual contracts
- Regular Attendance and Leave Recording
- Preparation of HR Reports on a monthly basis
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes/ job applications and Schedule job interviews and also assist in interview process
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews and disciplinary actions
- Document and track human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs and records
- Conduct day to day HR and Admin related operations & documentation
- Actively engage in the bidding process as well as proposal formulation
- Project overall timeline tracking - start, end, milestones, contract extension, etc.
The successful candidate will demonstrate experience in raising the bar for the following Leadership Principles: Customer Obsession, Ownership, Bias for Action, Insist on High Standards, Deep Dive and Invent and Simplify
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Management (preferable- Master’s Degree)
- At least 2 years of experience in HR and Administration
- Sound understanding and application strategy in HR processes like Recruitment, Selecting, Hiring, Training, Induction, Orientation, Evaluation, Promotion and Lay off
- Previous experience at a technology company or mapping company
- Passion for technology, the Internet, digital content, and the mobile market segment
- Some experience of digital marketing, content creation, social media marketing, etc.
- Meticulous attention to detail; the ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering your quality bar
- Strong ability to organize and track multiple test executions simultaneously, and ability to synthesize test results.
- Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships and positively impact work environment and productivity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in delivering world-class customer experience (ideally in the digital content industry)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and strong bias towards data-based decision making
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with their previous works and expected salary.