Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree (Computer), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- With 1 - 2 years of working experience in Sales or knowledgeable in selling software
- Preferably experience or specializing in Sales - I.T. Solutions or equivalent
- Experience in developing marketing strategies
- Must have strong communication, product presentations and negotiating skills.
- Self-driven, able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Highly confident, aggressive and self-motivated.
- Superior ability to close deals.
- Has creativity, determination, a positive attitude.
- Team player, welling to support a long term company goal.
- Collaborate with the Managers and Managing Director in establishing and recommending realistic sales goals for the company.
- Responsible in all facets of sales and marketing effort including supporting sales goals, developing and extending various marketing programs, and proposals preparation.
- Manage the sales to meet the sales revenues and company's objective.
- Perform sales on major clients and negotiate sales price.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth.
- Establish long term relationships with clients through effective account management.
- Act as primary interface for sales issues of both new and existing clients.
- Expands market coverage and sales revenue by visiting potential customers/clients for new business prospects.
- In-charge in preparation of quotations, proposals and other related document that may be needed in marketing or promotional activity.
- Perform other tasks that maybe assigned by the top management from time to time.
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are invited to send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by 28th December 2018
Only short listed candidates will be invited for the next stage of the recruitment process
|BBA / BBM|
|29 Nov, 18|
|28 Dec, 18|