Our departments include Web Design and Development, Graphic Design and Production, 2D animation, iOS and Android Mobile Apps Development, Web Applications Development, Web Content Management, Digital Marketing and Content Writing.
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Web Content/Creative Writer
Openings: 3 (Salary: 15-25k)
Specification: 2 English Content writers, 1 English Content Writer cum Translator (Nepali & English).
- Extensively research the Commerce and related Marketing categories to become an expert and then produce (write, edit, format) all content from scratch within that category, with a particular focus on blog posts, on-site pages, e-mailers, byline articles, animation/video scripts
- Able to create informative and persuasive content for multiple digital channels to attain measurable marketing objectives and increase brand awareness and target audience engagement.
- Network with other experts and thought leaders inside and outside the company to stay abreast of trends and identify new ideas for content.
- Manage multiple social channels (Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, community message boards and community engagement, Blogger activation, etc.)
- Search for relevant content by monitoring different resources and responding and commenting on user-generated content
- Continually amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns as per response/feedback.
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar, style of writing, amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative team
- Collaborates with other members of the project team (both at the agency and at the client) to achieve the best possible user experience
- Experience in script writing is preferred
- One position available for English Content Writer with translation skills - English to Nepali & Nepali to English.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Arts, communication, journalism or related fields preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of online research with excellent analytical skills
- Passion for creating great user experiences with actionable knowledge of the digital landscape including current industry and user trends.
- 1+ years of experience writing interactive content – especially helpful if your experience is across modalities including web and magazines
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work through ambiguity, prioritize, be flexible, and manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment
- Attractive Salary to match your performance
- Bonus/Incentive for your hard work
- Laptops, tablets and smartphones*
- Recreational Activities (Futsal and refreshment times every week, Team Events and Movie Nights )
- Annual Tour
- Revenue share*
- Birthday Celebration
- Rapid promotion
- Lunch provided by the office.
- In-house/Online training tools and Certification.
Please apply before October 30, 2018, with your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and well-written cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com
|15000 NRs per month|
|Please check details below.|
|01 Oct, 18|
|30 Oct, 18|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
If you have what it takes, and are looking for a fulfilling career with a fast-paced, growing organisation, Rillmark may be the right place for you! We value teamwork and thrive on new challenges. If you agree with our work ethics, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org