As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team.
Jobsnepal.com invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates for following positions:
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Jobsnepal has been conducting training programs and workshops for the professional growth of our clients and applicants. We plan to continue these services in our coming days more effectively and successfully. For the same we have vacancy for Soft Skill Trainers/Motivational Speakers.
Position: Soft Skill Trainers/Motivational Speakers
Position type: Freelance/Contract/Part-time
- Should have professional training or counseling background.
- More than 2 years experience in related field.
- Should make him/herself easily available as per company’s requirement.
- Should be ready to travel in and around Kathmandu valley.
- Should have good communication skill
Skills and responsibilities:
- Instructs clients in job seeking, application procedures; resume writing, interview preparation and job retention skills and attitudes.
- Facilitates day-to-day classes to assist clients in gaining knowledge and soft-skills needed to secure employment
- Demonstrates understanding of Employability skills, teaching materials, and procedures with understanding of various teaching methods.
- Plans, organize, and administer the prescribed curriculum to clients with the support of the Soft Skills Employment Coordinator.
- Provides job search/career information workshops and presentations as needed.
- Provide communication skills and strategies to employees to create a favorable work environment.
- Facilitates career counseling, evaluation, skills training, job readiness training and other activities related to employment transition.
- Follows the prescribed curriculum/calendar of activities that are designed to develop the soft skills of clients.
- Provide mock job interviews, job counseling to clients, sensitivity awareness and training for existing and potential employers of hard to place clients.
- Monitor and evaluate training program's effectiveness
Applicants are requested to send their updated cv at email@example.com with their expected salary.
Jobsnepal.com welcomes new ideas to construct better career oriented trainings/workshops.
|Please check vacancy details|
|29 Nov, 18|
|29 Dec, 18|