We as a software provider, we help companies to implement well-known innovation process - we have rules, we implement stages.
ITONICS supports the overall innovation management process, from environmental scanning, trend management, technology & resource management, strategic foresight and ideation t
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
ITONICS, a leading software company based in Kathmandu, focuses on providing Strategic Foresight, Risk and Innovation Management, Idea Management tools. As a strategic partner, Lacuna Innovation, a research, and management consultancy work together with ITONICS to provide relevant trend content, insights, and analysis for the Lacuna Radar platform used by our clients.
Lacuna is currently witnessing growth and is looking for a "Tire Innovations & Insights Analyst" who will add value to a dynamic, multi-skilled and passionate group of individuals.
Areas of involvement:
- Scientific Content writing
- Trend research & analysis
- Analysis & synthesis of consumer behavior, technology, and environmental scanning
- Develop analysis reports and newsletters
- Develop webinars and insight briefs
- Clipping and curating content for the Tire industry
- Receiving and reviewing various clipped/archived articles based on industry-related trends.
- Researching and scanning various sources and sites for inspiring industry examples relating to identified trends.
- Writing the various type of content relating to trends and consumer insights, specifically in a short-copy style.
- Synthesize and simplify complex trends and consumer insights.
- Work hand-in-hand with a Project Lead in researching and delivering relevant content, building presentations, workshop collateral etc.
- Extract meaningful conclusions from abstract information.
- Composing articles, features, and proposals relating to project assignments.
- Actively contribute to the preparation of client presentation documents.
- Ensure text is well written and logically structured.
- Ensure that quality is consistent with the company's tone and style.
- Delivering on tasks timeously and diligently.
- We foster an ‘all hands -on deck’ culture, so you may dabble in other areas too.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelors/Master’s in a Science or Engineering related field
- 2+ years of related working experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- High level of organization and detail-orientation.
- Strong creative problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability and eagerness to take on new roles and responsibilities and take ownership when required.
- Ability to work within a networked team structure in a high-performance, project-based environment.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a team-player, hard-worker and deadline-destroyer.
- Displays workplace professionalism blended with a good sense of humor.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (Greater than a market for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week(10am-6:30 pm)
- Powerful Laptops that you can also carry home
- Free Lunch from a top class restaurant.
- Accidental Insurance, Medical Insurance
- Paid leave, sick leave, vacation leave, work from home facility available
- Refreshment, Recreational, team building activities (Comparatively higher than other company)
- Extra activity: Cricket, Futsal every week, Table tennis board is at the office
- Salary Provided Based on Experience. No bar for Deserving Candidate
- Come on board! Our Kathmandu office is based in a town in a new and modern office building providing a world-class working environment and offer you a handsome salary.
Please send your CV, a brief letter of motivation (in a cover email) as well as any writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Please check details below.|
|Please check details below.|
|20 Nov, 18|
|19 Dec, 18|