Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Ambarkaar Pvt. Ltd is a subsidiary company of ComplianceQuest(http://www.compliancequest.com).
We streamline quality, compliance, content and collaboration management workflows and globally-based supply chain networks, using the world’s most proven enterprise cloud platform from Salesforce. We accelerate manufacturers and distributors to accomplishing their most challenging quality, compliance and supplier management goals.
We are looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professionals, who are willing to learn latest trends in technologies to be part of our growing dynamic development team.
Position: - Team Lead
Number of Openings: - 2 with experience of 4 years (minimum)
- Design and Develop complex web/mobile applications using Force.com technology (i.e. VisualForce, Apex Classes, Apex Custom Controllers, Apex Triggers, and Apex Web services). For details visit http://www.force.com
- Participate in requirements gathering, design, configuration, testing, data migration and deployment
- Work with a solid team which includes architects, leads, and developers
- Interact effectively via IM, JIRA and email with overseas clients
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of object oriented programming.
- Strong conceptual and practical foundation in Web programming
- Strong programming experience in JAVA / C#
- Should be proficient in writing code to satisfy complex business logic and able to review the code related to customization as well that of integration.
- Ability to build and test and debug complex Web/mobile user interfaces
- Sound problem-solving skills
- Should be a self-starter.
- Strong knowledge of HTTP protocol. SOAP or REST experience would be an added advantage.
- Proven experience developing Visualforce, Apex classes and triggers, Force.com Sites and writing experience in complex SOQL queries would be a strong advantage.
- Responsible to review the code written by other developers, help resolve development/coding issues and ensure that code is written as per best practices as well as that is written with performance tuning in mind.
- Should work closely with Product Manager/Project Manager and other stake holder of product.
- Should be capable of hands on development as well as guiding the technical team.
- Medical and accident insurance
- 12 Days PTO
- 12 Days Govt Holidays
- 5 Days Sick Leave per year
- 1 day leave as per personal belief
- Festival allowance
- Communication Allowance
- Yearly salary revision based on performance
- Team building activities
- Provident fund scheme*
Interested Candidates must apply for the relevant job with cover letter and detailed CV via JobsNepal.
Only candidates under serious consideration for a vacant position will be contacted for the selection.
|Computer - Programming|
|Please check vacancy details|
|26 Oct, 18|
|25 Nov, 18|