Currently Nimble Infosys serving wide range of products such as Human Resource Management, Inventory, Fixed Asset, Project Management, School MIS and ongoing continuous development for ERP based products.
Nimble is providing services to 250+ leading customers in Nepal with capacity of 30+ excellent team members. We are still growing and looking for following positions to join our team.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
We are looking for talented, energetic, and creative Technologist with strong programming skills in web based enterprise grade and highly scalable applications. Overall role is looking for, person to understand customer requirements, convert them to development task, team management, ensure requirement fufillment with quality and deadline, take work done by developers and deliver the project to customers.
- Research, designing, developing and maintaining large and small scaled .NET web applications.
- Utilize proven project management methods to plan, track, and status of projects.
- The candidate must have the ability to handle multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- The candidate must be proficiency in n-tier architecture, class structures, and stored procedures.
- Prepare project documents for working project
- Familiar in RDBMS, MSSQL, XML and LINQ.
- Strong knowledge in C# and Sql Server.
- Good understanding of .NET MVC Framework. Knowledge of .Net Core will be plus.
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle and agile Development will be preferred.
- Have good knowledge of UI and UX practices for modern applications.
- Proven Skill and Well Experience of Team Management
- Proven Skill and Well Experience of Project Management
- Solid understanding of System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Project Release and Project Deployment in multiple clients.
- Can handle Release Notes, Project Documentations etc.
- Solid Understanding of of API development and consumption.
- Can take care of security and release the bug free products.
- Attractive salary to match your performance
- Overtime and Project Incentives
- Dashain Bonus and Retention Bonus
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Compensatory Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental and Death Insurance
- Performance review
- Free Lunch and Recreation Facilities
- 5 Working Days
- Oppertuinity to be part of Core Team with Investment Oppertuinities.
- Detailed description of the nature of current and/or previous job/s, and roles played
- Tools and Technologies used in current and/or previous job/s
- Expected monthly salary
- Must specify your applied Job Title
If you are capable for the job, submit your resume with a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
|0 NRs per hour|
|05 Jan, 19|
|04 Feb, 19|