Fishtail Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd.
Fishtail Tours have long history in the tourism in Nepal. With the quality team and professional services since 1990, we have been serving many people for Tours in Nepal. In these 3 decades we have built ourselves as the best tour agency in Nepal. In these years, we have been awarded from several organizations for outstanding services. Similarly, we are also the pioneer of Kailash Tour which is one of the biggest Hindu pilgrimages. Moreover, we send thousands of travelers to Tibet for pilgrimage and Kailash, Lhasa tour activities. Fishtail Tours have built itself as the brand of the best Nepal Tours operator. Fishtail Tours & Travels offers several tour packages in Nepal that which includes Nepal Tour, Bhutan Tours, Tibet Tours, Kailash Tours and several trekking in Nepal.
Apply Before: 04 Mar, 19
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Position : Sr. Sales Executive-Treks & Expedition
- Thorough Knowledge of Trekking & Expedition operation in Nepal
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in related field
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in tourism, management or other related field
- Detail Oriented, Creativity, Negotiation skills &Prospecting Skills
- Able to maintain & Develop Client Relationship
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells packages by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
|Please check vacancy details|
|04 Feb, 19|
|04 Mar, 19|