We create software products and companies from scratch, and we work with innovative companies to source and hire top talent.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Introduction to The Innovia Group LLC
The Innovia Group LLC (TIG) is an innovative service firm located in Brooklyn, New York and New Baneshwor, Kathmandu. TIG provides businesses custom software and staffing solutions, and provides a private cloud community software platform for groups.
We are looking for a Sr. PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that he is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our platform in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Follow and maintain technical standards.
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Workflow development and data immigration
- Review product needs documents and participate in integration calls with partners.
- Multi-task, meet deadlines, and work within a team
- Guide business decisions from technical perspective like performance, reliability, scalability and security.
- Prepare solutions with recent applicable tools to execute client-specific interfaces, workflows and data analysis libraries.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- +3 Years software development experience in PHP.
- Medium to advanced experience with PHP Frameworks (Laravel 5, Codeigniter 3).
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of relational databases with ability to design.
- Experienced using version control tools (specially GIT) and developing web services (REST or SOAP).
- Good experience in use of OAuth2 authentications and third party APIs (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WePay, PayPal, QuickBook, Amazon AWS, Stripe, etc)
- Sound experience with LAMP architecture.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment.
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days or 40 working hours in a week.
- Performance bonus for monthly performer.
- Office lunch and snacks.
- Paid leave and sick leaves.
- Refreshment and team building activities.
- Weekly recreational games.
- Provident fund.
We are always looking to talk with people who would be a great fit for the team. Some general qualities that we’re looking for are:
- Self-motivated - You’ll be surrounded by teammates that take commander’s intent and run with it. You determine what needs to happen to get the job done.
- Inquisitive - You ask good questions and get to the heart of a problem.
- Excited - You’re excited about the web, particularly how the representation of information on screens can inform people’s decisions.
- Driven - You’re curious and hungry to learn new subjects and skills.
Interested Candidates can send their CV along with Cover letter to email@example.com
|Computer - Web Development|
|06 Aug, 18|
|02 Sep, 18|