Our departments include Web Design and Development, Graphic Design and Production, 2D animation, iOS and Android Mobile Apps Development, Web Applications Development, Web Content Management, Digital Marketing and Content Writing.
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Sr. Laravel / Full stack developer
Salary: Provided Based on Experience – send your expectation
- Bachelors in Information Technology or related field.
- Must have proactive and enthusiastic nature.
- Should have creativity and innovativeness.
- Must be research oriented.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and strong zeal towards nature.
- 3 years experience in PHP with at least 2 years experience in laravel.
- Excellent programming in designing/developing secure and high usage RESTful APIs, good knowledge in HTML and CSS.
- Should be able to work with third-party API integration and payment integration.
- Familiarity with development aiding tools (Bower, npm, Gulp, Grunt, etc).
- SQL and No-SQL database knowledge (MongoDB, Maria, MySQL).
- Good at Software Testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat), MySQL profiling and query optimization.
- Creating application and server end to end architecture.
- Architecting development patterns for client-side applications.
- Understanding multi-platforms delivery(mobile vs desktop) and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Designing database schema, flowchart, ER diagrams and proper documentation for efficient workflow.
Other Specific Requirements:
- Motivation to learn and explore.
- A desire to expand skill sets.
- Good command in English.
- Should have the ability to understand the project/product requirements.
- The candidate should be very focused & committed to achieving goals.
- Should be a good team player.
- Should be ready to extend working hours to meet up with project deadlines.
- Should always have encouragement in suggesting ideas to improve the product.
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment
- Attractive Salary to match your performance
- Bonus for your hard work
- Laptops, tablets and smartphones*
- Recreational Activities (Futsal and refreshment times, Team Events and Movie Nights )
- Annual Tour
- Revenue share*
- Birthday Celebration
- Lunch provided by the office.
- Online training tools and Certification.
Please apply before October 28th, 2018 with your Curriculum Vitae (CV), well-written cover letter, complete portfolio and your expected salary at firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com
|Computer - Programming|
|Please check vacancy details|
|02 Oct, 18|
|01 Nov, 18|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
If you have what it takes, and are looking for a fulfilling career with a fast-paced, growing organisation, Rillmark may be the right place for you! We value teamwork and thrive on new challenges. If you agree with our work ethics, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org