Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Ambarkaar Software, Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary company of ComplianceQuest Inc. (https://www.compliancequest.com)
We streamline quality, compliance, content and collaboration management workflows and globally-based supply chain networks, using the world’s most proven enterprise cloud platform from Salesforce. We accelerate manufacturers and distributors to accomplishing their most challenging quality, compliance and supplier management goals.
We are looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professionals, who are willing to learn latest trends in technologies to be part of our growing dynamic team delivering modern cloud enterprise business applications to companies around the world.
Position: Solution Architect
Minimum Qualifications: 5 years in software development, of which 2 years designing and developing business applications.
Solution Architects works with US based product managers to realize the vision of new product or enhancements to existing products. They are expected to understand current application functionality, technology stack and new technology availability to propose a solution approach to meet product requirement. Solution Architects work with Enterprise Architects, to conduct rapid prototyping to demonstrate a proof of conceptof proposed solutions.
Solution architects are responsible to lead a team of developers to design/document and deliver solutions. They understand, follow and enforce established software development process. They liaison with product managers, quality and documentation teamfor requirement clarification, product demonstration and knowledge transfer.
We would love to have you join us if you have:
- Desire to work with a team of talented, curious and dedicated professionals to turn ideas into product that are used by users around the world
- Object-oriented programming experience using JAVA / C#
- Developed web/cloud-basedenterprise business applications
- Ability to build, test and debug complex Web/mobile user interfaces
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Sound problem-solving skills, a self-starter with deep passion to learn
- Strong knowledge of API based development in modern cloud platform
- Proven experience developing on salesforce.com platform would be a strong advantage
- Medical and accident insurance
- 12 Days PTO
- 12 Days Govt Holidays
- 5 Days Sick Leave per year
- 1 day leave as per personal belief
- Festival allowance
- Communication Allowance
- Yearly salary revision based on performance
- Team building activities
- Provident fund scheme*
Interested Candidates must apply for the relevant job with cover letter and detailed CV via r JobsNepal.
Only candidates under serious consideration for a vacant position will be contacted for the selection.
|Please check vacancy details|
|26 Oct, 18|
|25 Nov, 18|