Its headquarters are in Kathmandu, Nepal with a sister company in Perth, Australia. Despite being still in its early stage, Tekkon has already managed to satisfy several varied international clients and aims to thrive more globally, solve more real-world problems and create a positive IT culture.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
We are looking for experienced Software Engineers to build functional and efficient scalable service based modern applications in Django, GraphQL and JS technologies (React/Node). You will be actively working with a collaborative, high-performing team of strong technical talent addressing both the front- and back-end needs of different projects.
- Develop innovative solutions based on product initiatives and business challenges in Python.
- Design and create optimized api endpoints in Django and GraphQL
- Work in an agile environment consisting of regular sprints and actively contribute in planings, estimations, standups, retrospective meetings etc.
- Research and apply new technologies
- Follow standardized coding practices to maintain a good code quality.
- At least 2 years of solid web development experience with Django (or similar frameworks like Flask)
- Experience with Api driven applications (GraphQL / RestAPI)
- Experience with database design and maintenance
- Knowledge on frontend, SPA technologies like React Js and backend js tecnnologies like NodeJs is a major plus, but not mandatory
- Professional experience with the AWS ecosystem or similar cloud based provider developing scalable websites/services
- Experience on Natural Language Processing (NPL) is also a major plus
- Fluency in both verbal and written in english language
- Comfortable to communicate with international clients in video conferences
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and enjoy working in a team with other passionate professionals
- Openness to learn new technologies
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week (9 am - 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Lunch provided in office
- Paid leave, sick leave
- Refreshment, Recreational, team building activities
Please send us whatever you have to show off your skills links to the project you have built, links to your github or stackoverflow contributions, a resume, portfolios, functional specs, blogs, etc.
To apply, email resume and related information to: email@example.com
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|01 Aug, 19|
|30 Aug, 19|