Software Engineer (PHP/Magento)
Javra Software is seeking a Software Engineer (PHP/Magento) who is creative and innovative. You will be working in various internal and external projects with different level of complexities and challenges.
Role and Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Participate in strategic technical planning with the team and other stakeholders
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules using the Zend/Symfony Framework and Magento2
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Focus on site speed and scalability to provide the best possible customer experience.
- Ensure compliance with Web standards and accessibility requirements.
- Learning new technologies to provide better solution of a problem.
- Liaise between onsite and offshore teams in a technical capacity.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Have good understanding of full stack development in LAMP stack
- Proficient in ecommerce software designing and planning using LAMP.
- Good experience with OOP and passion for writing clean code.
- Expert knowledge of the Zend/Symfony PHP Framework, PIMCore and Magento 2 (Nice to have).
- A working knowledge of any front-end frameworks such as Angular, React, VUE.js and Knockout js.
- Understanding of Multiple design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application and APIs.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Familiarity with MySQL and MongoDB databases.
- Proficient understanding GIT.
- Nice to have experience with AWS tools such as EC2, RDS, S3, etc.
- Nice to have experience with B2B ecommerce Webshop.
- Nice to have experience with Jira, Jenkins, Docker.
- Nice to have experience with Web Services (REST/SOAP) / Integration of Backend Systems.
- Minimum 2 years of production PHP experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment.
What we offer:
Javra Nepal is looking for candidates who are loyal and plan to make a long term commitment. In return for your loyalty we offer:
Perks and Discount
• Attractive Salary
• Provident Fund
• Monthly Mobile Phone allowance
• Daily Transportation Allowance
• Daily Lunch Allowance
• International Travel Opportunities
• Dashain Bonus
• 5 working days a week
Professional Support and recognition
• Rewards to the Employee of the month
• Rewards to best performers of the quarter
• Rewards to the Employee of the year
• Annual performance review
• Internal and External learning and training
• On-going Career Development
Insurance and Health
• Medical Insurance
• Accidental and Death Insurance
Family and Parenting
• Maternity and Paternity Leave
• Flexible working hours
• Unpaid extended leave
• Monthly Child Allowance
• Medical Insurance of Spouse & Children.
Vacation and social event
• Monthly Event
• Team Building Event
• Paid Annual Leave
• Paid Sick Leave
• Compensatory Leave
• Different events and activities
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, send your CV through Javra’s website at career and fill the form for respective position.