LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal.
Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Develo
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
We are looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of our dynamic team as “Software Engineer (Java)”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
- Perform software/application development and technical product assistance.
- Code, identify bug, performance issues by testing software in functional and non-functional level.
- Perform application development, technical product assistance Design, Develop, Debug and Troubleshoot.
- Monitor progress and provide updates to the Project Manager and stakeholders.
- Contribute to knowledge capital via project documentation, best practice solutions and consult with Project manager for process/product improvements.
- Research and develop knowledge of IT industry, new products/models and platforms, its functionality and technical platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience and understanding of J2EE application development, spring framework, Hibernate, JSF, JSP, HTML, CSS and Java script libraries like JQuery or)and other reporting tools.
- Command in JSP, HTML, CSS and Java script libraries like JQuery.
- Comfortable with MSSQL or Oracle.
- System knowledge for any installations, configuration and system setups preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Ability to think creatively and come up with innovative solution.
- General knowledge in Window Server is a plus point.
- Willingness to travel outside country as per need.
- International exposure/experience will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th February, 2019.
|Please check details below.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|01 Feb, 19|
|28 Feb, 19|