meroghar.com is an Online Housing Solution developed for the first time taking into consideration the Housing Problem of Nepalese People. Specially we deals with Online Rent, Buy and Sell services incuding Lands and Buildings.
Apply Before: 02 Jun, 19
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Position: Site Engineer
- Managing the site of construction projects
- Undertaking surveys
- Setting out sites and organizing facilities
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Supervising the Vendor and sub-contractor and their staffs
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies are followed on site
- Site engineers work out on a construction site in all weathers and tend to work on different project at a time.
Key skills for site Engineers
- Commercial awareness – an understanding of how your actions can affect profitability of a project
- Team working and communication
- Technical skills
- An eye for detail
- Problem solving
- Management skills
Qualification for Site Engineer:
- BE in Civil with having 1 year of experience.
- Minimum experience of one project site completed.
Interested candidates are request to send their updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10th May 2019.
|B.E. in Civil|
|03 May, 19|
|02 Jun, 19|