Proud to be a partner of all the industry-leading CRM software providers, SeeLogic has developed tailored solutions to meet the needs of different industries.
Like most organisational strategies, CRM is a journey and not a destination, which does not end with a software implementation go-live - in fact, go-live is just the very beginning! At SeeLogic, we do not deem a CRM project to be a success until it has been
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
We are looking for an experienced SEO & PPC expert who can handle our web marketing and analytics activities with proven experience in content strategy, link building, keyword strategy, and PPC ads. If you think you fit that profile, apply now and join our growing team.
You will be part of the marketing team that should be able to drive organic traffic to our site and improve our search engine results. You should have in-depth understanding of SEO strategies, knowledge of multiple analytic and tracking tools, and experience in creating reports to share with team members and report to senior leadership.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics on a weekly basis
- Plan, run, report, and analyze PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor website and advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on website
- Work with the marketing team to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Set-up Google/Bing Webmaster Tools accounts for our websites and monitor them regularly for crawling and indexing issues.
- Implement search engine spidering, crawling and indexing process, while understanding the importance of XML sitemaps, robots.txt files and 301 redirects to those processes
- Atleast 2 years of proven SEO experience
- Atleast 2 years of proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Bing and other search engines
- Certified Google Adwords expert
- Should have a strong familiarity with the web development process, including the important points at which SEO must be considered
- Solid understanding of lead generation, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Hotjar, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player and good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelors in IT or Marketing.
- Two years
|Please check vacancy details|
|06 Aug, 18|
|05 Sep, 18|