As a senior web developer, you will not only be required to be conversant with the modern, cutting-edge web and mobile design patterns used by globally but also be a very creative and efficient programmer. You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and improving our websites front-ends and mobile applications. You will be working with a small team of talented back-end and front-end developers on a daily basis.
- Working with a small, multi-functional team to create/advance our application stack
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, and execution
- Custom programming in web and mobile application development
- Testing, maintenance, and troubleshooting of existing development projects
- Be a valuable technical resource for other team members (including non-technical)
- Develop web applications from mock-ups and wire-frames
- Help improve the speed and consistency of our code base
- Evolve our deployment process to deliver increased speed and other benefits
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional partners to create great deliverables
- Manage and estimate the time it takes to complete tasks
Interested and qualified candidates are also requested to submit their applications to : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications:4 April 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.