We currently employ over 200 people with expertise and competence in technology and management. Among us are skilled engi
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Designation: Senior System Engineer
Department:System and Support
To serve the clients and other stakeholders with utmost respect and professionalism. To abide by company’s mission, vision and objectives and follow the company’s policies.
- Follows and do the checklist and other daily job assigned by team leader or senior.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Maintain, backup and restoration of switches/routers/systems.
- Provide prompt and accurate support and communication to inter departmental staff and vendors.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and patches.
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Good knowledge of windows/linux server environment
- Good understanding of DNS.
- Experience with the use of web servers with WAF.
- Experience with the use of High availability and load balancing.
- Good knowledge of SAN storage.
- Good knowledge of network.
- Good knowledge in virtualization environment.
- Advanced knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues.
- Good understanding on Active Directory and Exchange.
- Bachelor in Computer Engineering or any relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related field.
|Please check vacancy details|
|03 May, 19|
|02 Jun, 19|