We currently employ over 200 people with expertise and competence in technology and management. Among us are skilled engi
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Designation: Senior Software Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 5
Job Location: Kathmandu
We are looking for an enthusiastic, agile and technically sound Senior Software Engineer who can develop, test, document and maintain web/mobile applications without any supervision. Senior Software Engineer also provides technical guidance to junior members in the team.
- Analyze business requirements and guide team for standard solutions
- Work in Scrum/Kanban team environment to size and plan the requirements
- Develop software products following standard coding practices and automated unit testing
- Maintain software products by identifying and resolving issues
- Mentor and coach the Agile team to deliver team commitments and goals
- Review and ensure appropriate documentation of the product
- Research on new technology and prepare a proposal for the improvement of the products
- Coach team members in retrospective meetings for continuous improvement of the team
- Provide technical guidance and code review to junior members in the team
- Take initiatives in defining/updating best practices, guidelines and checklists.
- Establish and maintain CI/CD process
- Take different roles, as required by the organization, like Scrum Master, technical lead, project lead, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer
- Expert in Object Oriented Concept
- Expert in Data Structure and DBMS
- Expert in Agile/Scrum Practices and Tools
- Good Experience of Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Good Knowledge of Standard Coding Practices
- Good Experience of code management and CI/CD tools
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- ExperienceonJava/J2EE, ORM, JPA, Spring Boot& Web services.
- Solid experience in web development Angular 4 or higher framework.
- FamiliarwithMySQL database engine with sound knowledge in SQL Query.
- Good knowledge and experience in server-side APIs and web service integration(SOAP, REST, JSON, and XML).
- Good knowledge with glassfish application server & tomcat.
- Strong analytical, debugging and troubleshooting skills and ability to work under a tight schedule and meet deadlines.
|Engineering - Software|
|Please check vacancy details|
|12 Jun, 19|
|11 Jul, 19|