LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal.
Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Develo
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
We are looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of our dynamic team as “Senior Software Engineer”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
- Perform data modeling, software/application development and technical product assistance and tuning to meet customer performance and functional requirements.
- Participate in project discussion/analysis to assess business requirements, gather information and recommend optimal business solutions.
- Code, Identify bug, performance issues by testing software in functional and non-functional level.
- Write relational and multidimensional database queries.
- Perform data modelling, application development, technical product assistance Design, Develop, Debug and Troubleshoot BI solutions.
- Timely monitor/review team member’s performance and guide/train where required. Also provide project status report to Project Manager and stakeholders.
- Contribute to knowledge capital via project documentation, best practice solutions and consult with Project manager for process/product improvements.
- Research and develop knowledge of IT industry, new products/models and platforms, its functionality and technical platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- 3+ years of work experience; along with strong interest in Business Intelligence/Software Development and Programming.
- Experience and understanding of;
J2EE application development, spring framework, Hibernate, JSF, JSP, HTML, CSS and Java script libraries like JQuery or)and other reporting tools.
Dashboard development, database technologies like MSSQL and Oracle, data warehouse design, dimensional modeling concepts and implementation.
- Ability to think creatively and come up with innovative solution.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new trends and technology in IT.
- Willingness to travel outside country as per need.
- International exposure/experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience of interacting with senior management both in a technical and functional role.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Prior knowledge in SVN, Oracle, MS SQL, Redmine, Mantis, Basecamp and Agile/Scrum project management will be an advantage.
- System knowledge for any installations, configuration and system setups preferred.
- Experience and understanding of software development cycle/database technologies, specifically Oracle, data warehouse design and implementation.
- Understanding of dimensional modeling concepts and best practices.
- Experience analyzing & managing complex data.
- Experience developing dashboards and reports.
- Experience interacting with senior management both in a technical and functional role.
- Prior experience with a Business Intelligence reporting tool.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21st December, 2018.
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|23 Nov, 18|
|21 Dec, 18|