Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
We are conducting a search for an outstanding and talented Senior Servers for our beautiful property Pink Salt P. LTD. in the heart of Bhaisepati - Sainbu Awas.
Pink Salt Restaurant focuses on a smart menu with a touch of Asian and European cuisine influence. We aim to connect our Bhaisepati neighbourhood to a fine dining experience and make quality food accessible at an affordable price. We are located in the rapidly, expanding area - few kilometers from the buzzing Lalitpur city. Ours is a perfect place to stop by for a quick bite to eat, for a drink or for a corporate business meeting gatherings.
Position: Senior Server
We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience
We provide opportunities for career advancement within company and outside training
We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees
- At least 1+ years
- You must have good organizational skills to keep track of food and drink orders and the preferences of frequent restaurant patrons.
- Should be able to maintain a neat appearance, possess excellent interpersonal skills and easily build relationship with customers.
- You must work well in a team environment and lead by example.
- Virtually jobs include customer service, sales, operations and compliance duties. Examples of responsibilities that fall within these categories include:
CUSTOMER SERVICE DUTIES
- You are responsible for a variety of customer service tasks, including:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Greeting patrons once they are seated
- Presenting menus to customers
- Explaining menu items to customers
- Answering questions from patrons about food and beverages
- Sharing information with customers about the status of their orders
- Refilling customer drink orders throughout the meal
- Finding out if customers need additional items
- Verifying that customers are satisfied with their orders
- He/She should be able to handle a variety of sales-specific tasks, including:
- Taking food and drink orders
- Up-selling additional food and beverage products to patrons
- Entering each item ordered into restaurant POS system
- Delivering checks to customers
- Accepting payments and POS knowledge
- Communicating customer orders to kitchen staff
- Ensuring that customer orders are assembled properly in the kitchen
- Delivering orders to customers
- Removing empty plates, used silverware, and soiled napkins from tables
- Determining when customers have completed the meal
- Attending scheduled team or shift meetings
- Have a basic knowledge of wines and spirits
- Attractive salary based on your experience
- 28 days’ paid holiday including Dashain bonus
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform provided
- 10% Service Charge
Please send your full resume with photograph to: email@example.com in MS Word format as an attachment. Only those candidates that fulfill the requirements of the vacancy announced will be contacted for an interview.
Email to Ms. Laxmi Muktan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pink Salt P. LTD
Sainbu Awas, Bhaisepati - Lalitpur
|Full / Part Time|
|Bachelor in Hotel/Hospitality Mgmt. (BHM)|
|05 May, 19|
|04 Jun, 19|