Our departments include Web Design and Development, Graphic Design and Production, 2D animation, iOS and Android Mobile Apps Development, Web Applications Development, Web Content Management, Digital Marketing and Content Writing.
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Senior Magento Developer
Salary: No bar for deserving candidates (Based on experience)
- Bachelors in Information Technology or related field.
- E-commerce based application development
- Prepare work plan and provide work status report daily
- Communicate with project stakeholders regularly
- Prepare project documents whenever required
- Must be research oriented.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and strong zeal towards nature.
- 3 years experience in PHP with at least 2 years experience in Magento
- Proven ability in customizing Magento Front-end components using XML, widgets, Blocks & Templates
- Knowledge of e-commerce, Magento module development, payment and shipping management, Cron setup and event observers
- Clear knowledge of Magento request flow, ORM, EAV architecture and Magento database structure
- SQL and No-SQL database knowledge (Advanced MySQL required)
- Excellent programming in designing/developing secure and high usage RESTful APIs, Web Services including SOAP and good knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Experience on third-party Extension/module integrations with external systems using MS/ CRM/ ERP/ Payment/ Shipping
- Familiarity with development aiding tools (Bower, Npm, Gulp, Grunt, etc).
- Good at Software Testing (PHP Unit, PHPSpec, Behat), MySQL profiling and query optimization.
- Understanding multi-platforms delivery(mobile vs desktop) and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Designing database schemas, flowcharts, ER diagrams and proper documentation for efficient workflow
- Must have good knowledge of product management, import and export
Other Specific Requirements:
- Please mention your expected salary
- Motivation to learn and explore
- A desire to expand skill sets
- Good command in English
- Should have the ability to understand the project/product requirements.
- The candidate should be very focused & committed to achieving goals.
- Should be a good team player.
- Should be ready to extend working hours to meet up with project deadlines
- Should always have encouragement in suggesting ideas to improve the product
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment
- Attractive Salary to match your performance
- Bonus for your hard work
- Laptops and tablets
- Recreational Activities (Futsal and refreshment times every week, Team Events and Movie Nights )
- Revenue share
- Birthday Celebration
- Lunch provided by the office.
- Online training tools and Certification
Please apply as soon as possible with your Curriculum Vitae (CV), well-written cover letter, complete portfolio and your expected salary at firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com
|Computer - Programming|
|Please check vacancy details|
|30 Nov, 18|
|28 Dec, 18|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
If you have what it takes, and are looking for a fulfilling career with a fast-paced, growing organisation, Rillmark may be the right place for you! We value teamwork and thrive on new challenges. If you agree with our work ethics, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org