Its headquarters are in Kathmandu, Nepal with a sister company in Perth, Australia. Despite being still in its early stage, Tekkon has already managed to satisfy several varied international clients and aims to thrive more globally, solve more real-world problems and create a positive IT culture.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager to join our leading IT firm as it enters a pivotal growth phase. We are a highly customer-focused tech company that delivers products into a fast-paced and highly competitive environment. This would be an excellent opportunity to be accountable and utilize your strong and broad HR knowledge. The role reports directly to the Managing Director and is a member of the leadership team.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain a pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Excellent communicator.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment
- International visits for training and client meetings
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week(9 am - 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance incentive facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Lunch provided in office
- Paid leave, sick leave
- Timely recreational and team building activities
Interested candidates, please apply at email@example.com
|MBA / MBM|
|21 Oct, 19|
|20 Nov, 19|