Tekvortex is a leading IT services company specializing in delivering and optimizing best of breed IT solutions from the initial phase of scoping the requirements, up to the final delivery, maintenance and continuous upgrade for medium and large sized enterprises around the globe since 2012. Since its inception it has been a trusted partner and a recognized leader in providing enterprise application development, systems integration and solution delivery services.
With a unique focus on building strong, collaborative relationships with clients, Tekvortex has created a solid reputation for exceeding our client expectations with quality work and fast delivery turnaround. We also have special expertise in custom software development – providing specialized products, IT services a
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
These are professional openings requiring a minimum of 2 years of experience in the software industry. Currently, we are seeking skilled and passionate development all-rounders to be key players in our dynamic team involved in the research and development of leading enterprise products and services globally.
The ideal candidate will have extensive development experience working on enterprise grade SAAS applications. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment. You should be ready and excited to learn and implement new technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or MS in Engineering or equivalent
- Fluency in programming in core Python on Linux using OOP concepts with focus on data analytics (Pandas, Numpy) and visualization (Bokeh, Matplotlib, Plotly)
- Experience with big data solutions, Hadoop and machine learning is highly desirable
- Experience working with web services using REST APIs
- Adequate knowledge of relational and NoSQL database systems
- Working knowledge of R and Cloud Services (AWS preferred)
- Strong attention to detail while implementing technical specifications
- Ability to work effectively with large codebase using version control tools like SVN, GIT
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques
- Critical thinker, strong analytical, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Willingness to work in flexible hours overlapping with US office hours, if needed
- Good attitude and strong work ethics
- Analyze product requirements and design/implement solutions to meet the same
- Maintain, troubleshoot and enhance large scale enterprise applications
- Evaluate application performance and determine any applicable improvements
- Participate in the evolution of our technologies and practices, occasionally pitch new technologies that you believe in, and participate in workshops to learn new skills
- Utilize various open source technologies
- Use various tools to orchestrate solutions
- Build independent scripts, web-based tools, microservices and solutions
- Write scripts and automation using Perl/Python/Bash etc.
- Configure and manage data sources/solutions like PostGreSQL, Redis, Hadoop, Athena etc.
* Remuneration and benefits no constraint for deserving candidates
* Candidates available at a short notice will be preferred
|Computer - Programming|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|18 Nov, 18|
|15 Dec, 18|