LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal.
Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Develo
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
We are looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of our dynamic team as “Senior DBA Engineer”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
- Design, architect, and build databases based application systems from business requirements to planning and deploying test and production systems that are completely available and highly scalable.
- Automate and perfect operational DBA duties which will include installation, database upgrades, patching, environment cloning, clustering and implementing backup/recovery and monitoring procedures, capacity planning and site failover/switchover.
- Assists the system engineer in the design of highly available and redundant storage are networks.
- Set up and Monitor database health - availability, reliability, performance, capacity planning, server clustering, replication, re-indexing. Tune system to ensure maximum system efficiency and 100% system availability. Resolve any problems that arise with the database.
- Designs, and implement data replication primary and secondary databases.
- Analyze, Develops and Provides database requirements to system administrators.
- Proposes and implements enhancements to improve system performance, reliability, and availability, troubleshooting and resolves performance issues.
- Provides audit trails and detect potential security violations and makes recommendations to improve security.
- Participates in projects that require testing and produces metrics and samples for further analysis.
- Bachelor degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in related area.
- MS SQL certified DBA would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge about Microsoft Best practices for physical structures, logical databases, user management.
- Knowledge of DR/COB solutions like Log Shipping/ Mirroring/Always On; proficient in replication: Snapshot/ Transactional/ Merge; Experience in installation and maintenance of SQL Server Clusters and Always On Clusters.
- Able to effectively manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Able to communicate with vendors and stake holders.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to email@example.com by 30th December, 2018.
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|03 Dec, 18|
|30 Dec, 18|