Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Pisition: Senior Bartender
Join our Team!
- We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within company and outside training
- We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees
Our bar areas require an energetic, professional staff member who has an excellent track record in hospitality and who thrives in a fast-paced service environment. Our focus is on professionalism and providing a superior customer experience. The ideal candidate must possess in depth knowledge about Spirits, Cocktails, Wines and other drink ingredients. In addition, we will also be looking for superior customer relations skills. Excellent communication is essential to build a rapport with guests and colleagues alike.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and present bar menu.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages.
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Mix drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered and in compliance with restaurant standard drink recipes.
- Ability to Sell or influence others for up selling and suggestive selling.
- Provide recommendations and suggestions to guest for choosing Drinks and Snacks.
- Serve customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Keep the bar counter and work area neat and clean at all times.
- Determine when a customer has had too much alcohol and if required refusing any further serving on a polite way.
- Clean up after customers and clean work area.
- Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment. Maintain a clean working area by sweeping, dusting, etc.
- Clear ashtrays as and when required.
- Wash glassware and utensils after each use.
- Maintain liquor inventory and consumption.
- Order or requisition liquors, materials, supplies or equipments.
- Prepare inventory or purchase requisitions as needed to refill supplies.
- Ensure that the assigned bar area is fully equipped with tools and products needed for Mixing beverages and serving guests.
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Perform other duties as and when assigned by the management.
Unless your experience matches our job description, we will not confirm receipt of your application. Please send your full resume details with photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word format as an attachment. We will then respond to you with further information on the above urgent assignment. Look forward to hearing from you.
The Vesper Cafe & Restaurant Pvt Ltd
Jhamsikhel, Lalitpur – Patan
www.vespercafe.com | www.vesperhouse.com
|0 NRs per month|
|Bachelor in Hotel/Hospitality Mgmt. (BHM)|
|13 May, 19|
|12 Jun, 19|