For the full-fledged operation, we are inviting applicants for the following vacant position-
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Job Vacancy Announcement
RaraMart is a new venture in Nepalese e-commerce market operating under Rara Incorporation which was founded by enthusiastic Nepalese entrepreneurs, business intellectuals from Japan and flourished under the care of Nepalese renowned business experts. Amidst the mushrooming e-commerce sites in Nepal, we strive to be the one-stop platform for buyers and sellers as we have a wide miscellany of products and services assuring a low price policy.
With RaraMart you are just a few clicks away from your favorite products online, that is top notch in terms of value for money, originality, delivery time and many more features.
For the full-fledged operation, we are inviting applicants for the following vacant positions.
1.Sales and Marketing Officer / Marketing Representatives (3)
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinate with Senior Marketing Officers and other related departments as required
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Bachelors Degree in Management or Business Administration for marketing officer and +2 level for marketing representatives.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
2.Customer Service Representative (1)
- Answer phone calls and respond to customer inquiries regarding products and services of our clients.
- Recommend product or service from among our clients by collecting customer information and analyzing their past history and service needs
- Handle and process online and telephonic orders
- Mobilize delivery staffs in wise, effective and efficient manner
- Ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Promptly identify and resolve customer issues and follow up to ensure resolution
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Qualification and skills
- Having good working knowledge of basic computer applications
- Proper handling of customer and active listening to understand customer needs
- Capable of dealing calmly and politely with customers under stressful conditions
- Ability to make logical and quick decision in a difficult situation
- Ability to handle multi-tasks and manage them time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Nepali and English
3.Delivery Staff (1)
- Visiting sellers inside Kathmandu valley to collect items
- Delivering goods to online customers
- Check and manages goods in the store
Qualification and skills
- Must have motorcycle driving license
- Having politeness and good dealing skills
- Ability to handle and manage multi-tasks time effectively
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume and cover letter with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|07 Mar, 19|
|06 Apr, 19|