Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Hotel operations managers oversee the entire operations of a lodging establishment. Operations include human resources, housekeeping, security, public relations, food service, sales and finances. It is the hotel operations manager's job to deal effectively with customers, bosses and staff workers while keeping the hotel running smoothly.
Day-to-day operations include supervising the work staff and interacting with customers to ensure satisfaction. At the facility you will collaborate with the base manager. As a hotel operations manager you are entitled to:
- ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests;
- develop, maintain and manage relationships with Government authorities, legitimate organizations within the area, and suppliers;
- dentify and address resource needs (people and assets);
- supervise day-to-day activities of individuals performing jobs at the restaurant and
- accommodation facilities;
- monitor the purchase / indent / requisitions of each department, the accounts receivable
- (collection from debtors) and the accounts payable (payable to the vendors / suppliers
- inspect all department for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming &
- hospitality culture.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Higher vocational education in hotel, business or hospitality management;
- > 3 years of experience in management of a hotel;
- strongcommunicationsandorganizationalskillstoaddressresourcedemandchallenges; proven analytical and complex problem solving ability;
- fluent in English verbally and in writing;
On offer is an attractive base salary and remuneration package for the right candidate.
For more info, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for a confidential chat +977-1-5181114 / 9808626545 / 9841224223.
|Hotel / Resort Business|
|Bachelor in Hotel/Hospitality Mgmt. (BHM)|
|26 Jun, 19|
|23 Jul, 19|