Proud to be a partner of all the industry-leading CRM software providers, SeeLogic has developed tailored solutions to meet the needs of different industries.
Like most organisational strategies, CRM is a journey and not a destination, which does not end with a software implementation go-live - in fact, go-live is just the very beginning! At SeeLogic, we do not deem a CRM project to be a success until it has been
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
About the role:
We are looking to recruit a skilled and precise professional Resource Administrator who manages the technical resources in different IT Projects for delivery of IT implementation and IT improvement projects by adhering to our given project methodology. Your general responsibilities will include, managing and tracking resource requirements, resource planning to maintain project efficiency and assisting the technical team in different projects. In return we offer the opportunity for development & training in a range of technology areas, together with the chance in having a big impact in a growing and ambitious SME. A place where ideas are championed at all levels and staff are rewarded for hard work and contribution.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIESWILL INCLUDE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Working closely with the Project Office, Project Managers to structure and enter project work break-down structures.
- Assuring the quality of time entries and associated approvals.
- Review with the Project Office resources Vs tasks and working on corrective or realignment strategies to the original estimates – This will include managing the potential rebooking of project assigned.
- Performs review and update resources skills, roles in an organisation in coordination with resources/HoP (Head of Projects).
- Validate project reports and dashboard.
- Assist finance with the monitoring of work completed and accuracy of billable work – the latter using D365’s Invoice generation features.
- Update all resources bookings and schedules (assigned holiday, training & admin) with both the Programme Lead and Human Resources managers.
- Proactively monitor and observe resources performances in the project area.
- Evaluates the resource requirement in an organisation, plans and gets involved in the hiring and placement in coordination with PM/HoP.
- Develops appropriate plans and programs and encourages feedback from all team members for increasing team efficiency.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Having Microsoft Dynamics CRM knowledge is a PLUS
- Experience with MS SharePoint is a plus!
- Two years of experience maintaining, configuring and/or developing in CRM Understanding of the dynamics of supporting project resources and clients on an international basis is a PLUS!
- Strong resource/time management in multiple projects.
- Have experiences to generate resources performance reports
- Have experiences monitoring and evaluation for performance and appraisal review
- Have experiences to understand resources attitude, behavior and requirements for capacity building
- Able to work to conflicting deadlines while managing resource in projects.
- Strong experience on Microsoft Office applications
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- A Team player
- Detailed orientated
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- Good administrative skills
- Quick to learn
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management (BIM/BScCSIT or related fields)
|Please check vacancy details.|
|BIT / BIM(S)|
|02 Aug, 18|
|01 Sep, 18|