Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Call for Expression of Interest (EOI)
For Consultancy Service
Date of Publication: 18 October 2019
ADRA Nepal calls for expression of interest (EOI) for Consultancy service to produce Interactive digital visual training document (LMIS)s. ADRA Nepal is seeking proposals from interested and eligible consultancy Firm or, individual for this Consultancy Service under family Planning Services Strengthening Project (FPSSP) funded by UNFPA.
The bidder should provide evidence of previous project experience of producing video documentary and photographic shots similar to that required as per the ToR.
Qualification and Competencies:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in video production both in production and post-production at national and international level standards;
- Must have proven human resource capacity for each of the area (script writing and cinematography, editing and mixing)
- Extensive experience in producing development work related documentaries for international organizations. Experience in development of Visual Training Manuals is a MUST.
- Well-equipped and with excellent technical competencies to ensure smooth and high-quality production.
- Additional experience in development communication will be an added advantage.
Consultancy firms are required to submit the following:
- Letter of interest
- Technical proposal which includes objectives and method with detailed timeline.
- Personal CVs of professional personnel proposed for this project
- Financial proposal indicating consultancy fee and a breakdown of expenses.
- The technical and financial proposals must be submitted in separate sealed envelopes.
- Copy of company registration certificate
- Copy of PAN/VAT registration certificate
- Sample of previous production
Interested consulting firms or consultant having previous experience on Video documentary or, photography are requested to submit their proposal with required documents by 31st October 2019, 5:00 pm to the following address.
The detail of TOR can be downloaded from ADRA Nepal’s website http://adranepal.org/consultancy-service-to-produce-interactive-digital-visual-training-documents-lmis/
The applications received after deadline will not be considered. ADRA Nepal reserves all rights to make decision and/or cancel the assignment without any information.
ADRA Nepal, Sanepa, Lalitpur
P.O. Box. 4481
Phone Number: 5555913/14
|Please check vacancy details|
|18 Oct, 19|
|31 Oct, 19|