click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Skills and Qualifications
- BS degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering or a related subject (Result waiting can also apply)
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
To Apply please visit below link and follow instruction
|Computer - Database Programming|
|0 NRs per hour|
|Intern / Trainees|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|07 Jun, 19|
|05 Jul, 19|