click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
- BS degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering or a related subject (Result waiting can also apply)
- Work with React, React Native to design, develop and debug web/mobile applications
- Integrate back-end services with React and React Native
- Work with mobile and server databases.
- Takes ownership of moderately complex tasks and drives them to completion.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of mobile applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to the problems & issues.
- Work with the team to manage, optimize and customize applications
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Knowledge of web and mobile databases
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible, as applications will be reviewed daily and suitable candidates may be invited for test and interview prior to the closing date. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test and interview.
To Apply go through below link and follow instruction.
|Engineering - Computer|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|04 Apr, 19|
|01 May, 19|