Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and structured tests to ensure product quality. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.) Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Define test strategies and see that all the various kinds of testing like unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance etc. are getting covered.
- Evaluate and implement new test automation frameworks; apply automation as a strategy to maximize coverage; engage with software to ensure consistent unit testing.
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes.
- Experience with scripting is a plus.
- Experience with web automation using Selenium or any other test tool
This is an exciting opportunity to work with to clients in the USA.
InfoTmT Inc is one of the leading Technology Company in the USA with its core Technology team in Nepal. InfoTmT is planning to change the dynamics of the Technology Industry in Nepal. We are growing rapidly. If you are ambitious and want to be a part of the Technology Transformation, please apply.
Click here to apply or goto https://infotmt.nobilis.ai/apply/0001002
|Full Time / Contract|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|19 Oct, 19|
|17 Nov, 19|