Verisk Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
Verisk Nepal is the software development and information technology (IT) service support center for Verisk Analytics. We’re a dedicated team of software and IT professionals who provide technical support to Verisk’s businesses. At Verisk Nepal, we help our internal clients focus on their business solutions while we focus on the technology. Verisk Nepal is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISO, a Verisk Analytics business.
Apply Before: 04 Jan, 20
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Qualification and Experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Java based application developmen
- Lead new and existing applications along with enhancements, services and infrastructure.
- Perform hands-on coding while designing and architecting web application/content/search solutions.
- Serve as a liaison between local and onsite team.
- Provide technical guidance to junior programmers and other software engineers.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Must have passion for development and latest technologies
- Leadership and ability to guide design and technical meetings
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented design concepts and software development processes and methods.
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Superior organization skills, skilled at recognizing priorities and keeping a team focused on most important features
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain mid-level to complex applications.
- Mandatory skills – the person must be STRONG in each discipline and will have to explain in detail
- Working experience or good understanding of Microservices Architecture
- Experience in cloud and serverless technology (preferably AWS) would be a major plus point
- Proficient experience working with Maven, Jenkins, Chef, CodeDeploy, Bamboo, Octopus or any CI/CD tools and deep understand of continuous integration/continuous delivery. Willing and able to work with DevOps team and contribute to CI/CD
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Knowledge of AWS LAMBDA and monitoring tools such as Solar winds and New Relic would be a plus
To apply, click on the following link
|0 NRs per hour|
|Please check details below.|
|05 Dec, 19|
|04 Jan, 20|
Please note the application procedure mentioned above and apply accordingly.
Copyright © 2000-2019 JobsNepal.com. All rights reserved.