Tekvortex is a leading IT services company specializing in delivering and optimizing best of breed IT solutions from the initial phase of scoping the requirements, up to the final delivery, maintenance and continuous upgrade for medium and large sized enterprises around the globe since 2012. Since its inception it has been a trusted partner and a recognized leader in providing enterprise application development, systems integration and solution delivery services.
With a unique focus on building strong, collaborative relationships with clients, Tekvortex has created a solid reputation for exceeding our client expectations with quality work and fast delivery turnaround. We also have special expertise in custom software development – providing specialized products, IT services a
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
This is a professional opening requiring a minimum of 2 years of development experience in the software industry. Currently, we are seeking skilled and passionate developers to be key team players in our dynamic team involved in the Research and Development of leading enterprise products and services globally.
The ideal candidate will have development experience working on enterprise grade applications. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment. You should be ready and excited to learn and implement new technologies.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluency in programming using Python with Django web framework (Python 3 preferred)
- Adequate knowledge of working with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with technologies/libraries like Scrappy, Splash, Selenium, Newspaper, Psychopg, ORM is a plus
- Experience with API framework Falcon, Flask or DRF is a plus
- Knowledge of Elastic Search, AWS, Docker (ECS), NLP, ML and data analytics will be an added advantage
- Excellent coding skills with ability to write production-ready code quickly with minimum assistance
- Ability to work effectively on large code base using version control tools (GIT preferred)
- Strong attention to detail while implementing technical specifications
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced Agile environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Forward thinking, good attitude and strong work ethics
- Candidate with experience of leading a team are highly encouraged to apply
- Maintain, troubleshoot and enhance large scale enterprise application.
- Engage and be actively involved in customer requirements.
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code using best software development practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Create and maintain software documentations.
* Candidates with other field of education but having required experience may also apply
* Remuneration and benefits no constraints for deserving candidates
|Computer - Programming|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|05 Feb, 19|
|05 Mar, 19|