As a company, we provide highly configured systems & devices along with organised but jolly environment for work.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
SmartMobe Solutions is a tech hotspot where we strive to bring dreams to reality. We believe in empowering our employees and combining fun with work. If you love working together in a team and want to take a leap forward in your career then, SmartMobe Solutions is the perfect choice for you.
We are looking for a full-time Project Manager with excellent technical and people skills, an out of the box thinker and a performance driven person.
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation by keeping in mind the productivity of the team.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, project costs, issues and risks using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manage a positive relationship with the client
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Discuss with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Lead Quality Assurance to ensure that the delivery of the project is as per the requirement
- Bachelor Degree Completed in related field
- Proficiency in project management software tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- 3+ years’ experience working as a project manager
- Familiar with Programming Fundamentals
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Project Management Certification (PMP) or equivalent will be an advantage
- Attractive salary to match your performance
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Internet Allowance
- 5 Working days only
- Dashain Bonus
- Flexible and creative working environment
- Refreshment Parties and Outings
- Free lunch/snacks/tea
- Training and development programs
If you think you are the perfect one for the above post then send your CV with cover-letter in pdf format to email@example.com at the earliest.
|0 NRs per hour|
|16 Apr, 19|
|16 May, 19|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Your CV should include your detail work experience and should be in PDF format.