Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Founded in 2014, UXCam strives to be the best qualitative analysis tool for apps worldwide.
We are providing a product that advances the way our customers think about their User Experience. To do this, we are searching for the best talents around the globe, while having a culture that supports open feedback and constant improvement.
We are a U.S. based C-corp with subsidiaries in England and Nepal. We are proudly backed by prominent Silicon valley investors including 500 Startups.
UXCam enables companies to track user experience and pinpoint issues enabling them to make informed decisions about future improvements. Our product includes:
Mobile SDK library: to record user experience data on the app
Dashboard: to get actionable insight through easy-to-use visual tools (Session Replay, Heatmaps, User Analysis)
We’re looking for a Junior PHP Developer to expand our current backend team. The ideal candidate is able to learn new technologies quickly, stay ahead of trends, can troubleshoot problems, and have an excellent understanding of best practices and keep a keen eye on future trends. Experience in application development with back-end and database design/build skills is appreciated.
You will be working alongside other experienced engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Work between the frontend and database team to maintain and extend a PHP API layer:
- Ensuring the performance, quality and fitness of the PHP API layer
- Collaborating with the team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identifying and correcting performance bottlenecks and fixing bugs
- Helping to maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Provide training to team members using the PHP API layer
- Degree education in Computer Science or close subject
- 1+ years of experience with PHP
- Experience of maintaining a code base across multiple releases
- Proficient written and spoken English
Should be familiar with:
- Experience with PHP and MYSQL
- Practical knowledge of OOP in any language
- Practical knowledge of REST Standards and REST API Development
Useful to know:
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with database queries in NoSQL (MongoDB) and SQL (PostgreSQL)
- Experience working with GIT
- Nice to have:
- Experience with data visualization
Ready for the leap: Reach out to email@example.com
|Computer - Programming|
|Full Time / Contract|
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|28 Sep, 18|
|27 Oct, 18|