Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Shikshak Masik is one of the best selling magazines in Nepal dedicated to improve public education system through journalistic approach. It produces and delivers contents related to pedagogy, teaching philosophy and innovative teaching methodology. Shikshak Masik has been publishing for more than ten years and has been distributing to all seventy-seven districts of Nepal.
Shikshak Masik is immediately seeking to recruit competent, committed and self-motivated candidate for the position of Office Manager. This position fits well to those who are interested in social enterprise and are committed to public education sector in Nepal.
- Overall management of GBSSL’s daily administration, managing and overseeing day-to-day administration i.e. ensure smooth daily operation of office, ensure timely delivery of office supplies and utilities; ensure the proper use and maintenance of office facilities and equipment, manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers, and office rent etc., liaise with regulatory bodies i.e. Co-operative Division Office, Lalitpur Metropolitan and other concern government agencies
Sales and Marketing:
- Develop and carry out marketing strategy, prepare and update sales and business reports, write business proposals and reports to clients and supporting agencies, develop and update magazine’s rate card, brochure and other promotional materials, prepare advertisement schedule and co-ordinate with layout team to effective placement of advertisements and advertorial, visit (as per need) advertisers, agencies and other institutions to negotiate advertisement and advertorial rates and terms, mobilize marketing team to collect advertisements and revenues
Distribution and Circulation:
- Develop and update distribution and circulation strategy; Identify distribution gaps and finds the possible solutions, research and find new efficient distribution and circulation mechanism; supervise and mobilize distribution team to timely distribution of Shikshak Masik.
- Ensure timely agreement with staff, writers and other consultants, prepare and update employee contracts and job descriptions; mobilize and supervise administrative staff; monitor quality of work and undertake performance reviews.
Monitoring and Supervision:
- Supervise and guide admin, finance, marketing and distribution team to meet organizational goal. Monitor and oversee administration, financial, marketing and distribution process and take necessary corrective actions to improve the overall performance of organization.
- Support GBSSL secretary to organize executive committee meetings and other meetings. Assist GBSSL secretary to write meeting minutes, keep and update GBSSL shareholder’s records, and other documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent, preferably a Master’s degree, with at least five years’ experience in the media sector
- Strong organizational, planning and problem-solving skill; ability to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritize work
- Knowledge of advertising and media marketing
- Leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to write proposals and reports
Applicants are requested to apply along with cover letter mentioning expected salary and updated CV at the following address or email to email@example.com by 21 May 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the selection process.
GyanBigyanShaikshikSahakariSanstha Limited (GBSSL)
MachchhindraMarga, Jawalakhel, Lalitpur, Nepal
Post Box No: 391
|Administrative / Management|
|Please check vacancy details|
|05 May, 19|
|21 May, 19|