Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Project Manager - English and Digital for Girls’ Education in VSO’s Sisters for Sisters Project
PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To project manage the English and Digital for Girls’ Education (EDGE) component of VSO’s Sisters for Sisters Project through inception, implementation (including pilot phase) and closure in support of British Council’s global, regional and country strategies, and in line with the principles of DFID’s GEC Transition window (GEC-T), achieving quality outcomes, to time and budget
- To support the English and Education teams in development and delivery of products and courses as required in year 1 and 2
- Working knowledge of current education context in Nepal.
- Practical working knowledge of a range of intervention in girls’ education and empowerment in Nepal.
- Proficient written and spoken Nepali and English
- Minimum 4 years’ experience of education project management
- Minimum 3 years of ELT teaching experience.
- Bachelors’ degree in English, Education or Social Sciences
- CELTA (or equivalent)
- Project management experience working directly in girls’ education or gender issues
- Teacher training experience
- Masters in ELT or Education
Links for Applicants:
External Link : http://bit.do/ewC6v
Closing date: UK time: 23:59, 24 September 2018
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity. British Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of its partners to share this commitment. In line with the British Council’s Child Protection policy, any appointment is contingent on thorough checks. In the UK, and in other countries where appropriate systems exist, these include criminal records checks.
|M. Ed. (Education)|
|12 Sep, 18|
|24 Sep, 18|