Tekvortex is a leading IT services company specializing in delivering and optimizing best of breed IT solutions from the initial phase of scoping the requirements, up to the final delivery, maintenance and continuous upgrade for medium and large sized enterprises around the globe since 2012. Since its inception it has been a trusted partner and a recognized leader in providing enterprise application development, systems integration and solution delivery services.
With a unique focus on building strong, collaborative relationships with clients, Tekvortex has created a solid reputation for exceeding our client expectations with quality work and fast delivery turnaround. We also have special expertise in custom software development – providing specialized products, IT services a
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
The job is multi-faceted but the primary role is to make it possible for other employees to function effectively and efficiently. The incumbent will be responsible for the organization and co-ordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manage day to day office operation
- Handle office telephone correspondence
- Schedule tests and interviews with prospective new hires
- Manage induction and couselling of new employees
- Manage general expenses and maintain day to day expense records
- Manage employee records and leave approvals
- Manage housekeeping and other staffs
- Review and approve supply requisitions
- Design and maintain filing systems
- Plan and manage team building activities
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal english communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Familiarity to Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Amicable, reliable and non-conflicting personality
- Knowledge of Tally, Salesforce and any other CRM system will be an added advantage
* Candidates with a different stream of education but having relevant experience may also apply.
* Candicates are expected to write a cover letter briefing their experience and what they will bring to the company.
|Administrative / Management|
|Full / Part Time|
|BBA / BBM|
|09 May, 19|
|05 Jun, 19|