Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
The ideal candidate should possess excellent organizational skills, strong analytical and strong programming skills. The candidate must have the ability to handle multiple projects, rapidly changing priorities and researching new technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with C#, LINQ, ASP.NET 4.5 and Entity Framework
- Excellent debugging, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Above industry average salary and benefits
- Retention Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Holiday Bonus (1-month salary)
- Performance review
- Free Lunch/Snacks
For immediate consideration, please send a CV and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly include the position you are applying for in the subject line.
|Computer - Programming|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|07 May, 19|
|05 Jun, 19|