Tekvortex is a leading IT services company specializing in delivering and optimizing best of breed IT solutions from the initial phase of scoping the requirements, up to the final delivery, maintenance and continuous upgrade for medium and large sized enterprises around the globe since 2012. Since its inception it has been a trusted partner and a recognized leader in providing enterprise application development, systems integration and solution delivery services.
With a unique focus on building strong, collaborative relationships with clients, Tekvortex has created a solid reputation for exceeding our client expectations with quality work and fast delivery turnaround. We also have special expertise in custom software development – providing specialized products, IT services a
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
The opening presents a unique career development opportunity to skilled .NET developers by being a part of our expert team managing the Research and Development of leading enterprise products and services globally. S/he must be a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Analyze product requirements and perform adequate research to build better understanding and identify possible solutions.
- Design and develop solutions to meet the requirements.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and enhance existing product modules and services following full software development life cycle for our market leading enterprise products.
- Coordinate with teams, both local and remote, to share development progress and for architecture and code reviews.
- Propose system improvements and offer alternative solutions to the different problems that may appear and proactively seek solutions to improve processes and applications.
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development concepts.
- Experience working with core C# using latest .Net Frameworks, preferably on both desktop and web applications.
- Working knowledge of one or more common databsae systems like SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostGreSQL and so on.
- Excellent coding skills with ability to write production-ready code quickly with minimum assistance.
- Ability to work effectively with huge code base and remote teams using version control tools (SVN, GIT).
- Must be an effective communicator, responsible, quick learner and innovative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work and coordinate amicably with team members and management.
- Experience in development of Enterprise Application(s) will be a bonus.
- Experience of developing and consuming Web Services. Knowledge of WCF a plus.
- We offer you an excellent package and interesting benefits at level of your skills and results.
- A highly organized and process-oriented approach of development and continuous learning opportunities.
- A friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvment.
- A professional, challenging environment as part of a world class talented team.
- Tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement with opportunity to lead a team in near future.
* Candidates with different stream of education but having sufficient relevant experience in Software Industry may also apply.
|Computer - Programming|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|31 Dec, 18|
|31 Jan, 19|